Aging is the process we all would like to slow. If only we could turn back the clock and take better care of our skin, so we could prevent the early signs of aging. Is there a magic pill that will save us from aging? Please give me one or two! Or is there a cream that will miraculously give our youth back?
At some point or another, we will all experience the "time-related deterioration of our skin", if we could only stay young FOREVER! Even though that's not possible, there are many ways you can help your inner and outer beauty.
Many scientists have researched this area for a while now, so we can increase the human lifespan and slow the aging process. What they have found is that many supplements can naturally decelerate the aging process. Please remember you will never look the same as you were in your early twenties. BUT you can definitely improve your "looks" but adding some popular and known supplements.
Here are the 5 best anti-aging supplements properties:
- Collagen: We all know the endless benefits of this great compound. There are so many products that contain collagen from creams and powders to capsules. Collagen is an integral part of our skin, which helps to maintain the skin structure. When we age, it's natural for collagen to decrease production, which can accelerate the signs of aging and wrinkles. Supplementing with collagen can help to increase the production of it, which may help to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Say goodbye to fine lines today!
- Vitamin C: We all link vitamin C to the common cold and flu. Surprisingly, vitamin C has incredible anti-aging properties, which will give you that smooth, even and glowy complexion. This vitamin is a powerful antioxidant that can help to reduce free radicals in the body. Because of that, vitamin C helps to repair damaged skin cells and aiding in the natural regeneration of the skin. This vitamin is also known for its boosting collagen production, which can deplete over time as we age.
- CoQ10: Another surprisingly powerful supplement is CoQ10. This compound is a very potent antioxidant, which the body produces, and it plays an essential role in energy production and protection against cellular damage. As we age, it's reasonable to decline the production of CoQ10, and by supplementing with this compound, it can help to improve certain aspects of health in older people. Even though this compound shows great promises when it comes to anti-aging, more research needs to be done. So make sure you consult your healthcare professional before giving it a try.
- Curcumin: This powerful compound is the main active ingredient in turmeric, and it has shown to have super potent anti-aging as well as antioxidant properties. The way this compound works is by activating specific proteins such as sirtuins and AMP-activated protein kinase (AMPK). These proteins will help to delay cellular senescence as well as promote longevity. Curcumin has also shown to postpone and alleviate age-related disease and symptoms. Because of its antioxidant properties, curcumin also helps to protect cellular damage by reducing the free radicals that are formed in the body.
- Vitamin E: This fat-soluble vitamin is an essential nutrient with anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin E supports skin health, immune system, and cell function, and it also acts as an antioxidant. As we age vitamin E levels in the body decreases and in addition to that, UV and sun exposure will also reduce vitamin E levels in the skin. You will find vitamin E in many supplements, including creams, oils, capsules, and powders.
Most products or supplements can only help to slow the process of aging as well as promote better health. Another great way to add to your beauty list is by consuming a nutritious diet, practising exercise, and reducing stress. Certain things in life we can't change, and that's aging, but we can help our body to slow the process.
And remember that there are many other supplements out in the market that promotes jovial skin, so do your research and talk to your healthcare professional to see which one best fits with your routine.